Monday 13 August 2012

TRIALS...

..AARRRE FINALLY OVER !


These past 2 weeks = hell. At first...it wasn't too bad with English and 2U + 3U BUUUT then came the sciences and the double-ups. Let's just say, I hope I learnt a lesson from this terrible cramming-before-an-exam nightmare and not do it in the actual HSC.. HEH

Well, my other half (HINGES) is currently at camp..in Canberra..for the next 3 days?! OMGAH how am I gonna survive these next 3 days as an ONLY child? Well tonight wasn't so bad, mum cooked chicken drumsticks BUT BESIDES THAT..the house is unbelievably quiet right now D: cos she's not here for me to yell at, HEHE

Well, tonight is gonna be a fambam (-1) movie night and tomorrow, mum said she's gonna take me out formal shopping :D YAYAY well, I already have a dress..but I can't fit it. I'm so sad :( I THOUGHT THIS EXAM PERIOD WAS GONNA BE UBER-STRESSFUL AND MAKE ME LOSE WEIGHT but unfortunately, I did nothing. In fact, I think I gained. Here's a convo I had with my mum the other day:

Me - Hey Mum, do you think I lost weight?
Mum - (looks me up and down) Lose? More like gain

Motherly love. Nothing quite like it :')

2 comments:

  1. OH MAN I LOVE YOUR FAMILY DATE NIGHTS! So cute! What was that dress like?! It's cause you're tall not fat -jealous-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a mullet dress! So short at the front, long and flowy at the back :3 It's white overall but with splashes of green, red and blue at the hem :) it's so nice! But the zipper doesn't zip up properly..awkward :S

      Delete