Saturday 18 August 2012

Happy Birthday Maamee!


To the lady who has made me the young woman I am today,

I don't care how cheesy it sounds, I'm just gonna say it: I don't know how I would live without you. 

Whenever I'm met with obstacles in life, you're always there to help me leap over them. Whenever I need a shoulder to cry on, your shoulder would be next to me in an instant. Whenever I'm hungry, you cook magical dishes of food to fill my never-ending stomach. Whenever I don't understand something, you always explain it to me until I'm not confused anymore. Whenever I need advice, I always come to you and tell you absolutely EVERYTHING..even though you might make an annoyed face at me, you can't help but help me anyway. 

My dear maamee, you are my #1 role model in life and I aspire to be a wonderful mother like you when it's my turn in life to take on that role. If only you could be with me until the very end and accompany me to heaven, but even now, I'm content. You have made such an impact on my life and whenever you laugh, I laugh..COS YOUR LAUGH IS JUST SO CONTAGIOUS :')

I know I've made you upset and stressed countless times, whether it be about the decisions I make or the academic results I reap, but I always hear you telling other people that your two daughters are the best two things in your life and that we're very well-behaved hehe :)

I hope to ultimately return ALL the favours you have given me. I thank God everyday that you're the one who gave birth to me all those years ago, I'm just so blessed :') 

I wish you many MANY more birthdays to come and hope that I'll be by your side on each occasion!  

All my love,
From your most awesome daughter,
Joki


17 years difference and Mum looks YOUNGER O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment