Tuesday 21 August 2012

BUDGIESSSSSSS

HEY GUYSSSSSS!!!!!
Haven't blogged for a while. I thank you all for I got heaps of views on my cool guys hahahahahahah!!!!!! I will forever use joki for advertising. ANYWAYS back to the topic

Chilling out on head
MA BUDGIES


I don't wanna write that much. I don't know how joki types so much words when I took forever to write this sentence. SOOOOOOOO...... LOng story short.
What you looking at
1.GOT A CUTE BUDGIE!!!!! THe guy said if we wanted another blue budgie we would have to wait a week so we decided to do that cause blue is pretty. Apparently these budgies are rare. They cost $30 But are well worth it. Cause this budgie was so affectionate, it would rub its head on your cheek and once I swore it said hello back when i repeated hello many times. It is male and is called JURTJURT bird bird in chinese. Kinda weird but my mom thought of it.

2. HOMECOMING!!!!!! 2 new budgies  who are sisters coming home.YAYYYYYYYY
3.JURT JURT all alone staring at mirror
  3. When they came home it was a sight to see. WOOOOOOO THey were so happy and jurt jurt wasn't alone anymore so happy ;']
BUT THEN DUNDUNDUNNNNNNN...... JURT JURT hurt his foot somehow sooooo sad..... HIm chilling out on grasss responding to bird calls recorded on camera.


When jurtjurt looking at mirror joki secretly flipped it and took a pic
Jurt jurt loved looking at the dogs even though Cadbry attacks him.

 4.Jurt jurt was brought back to the breeder who said he could heal him, but it would probably take a few months cause he gotta massage its foot every day. We exchanged him for his brother. Once jurt jurt was put with his parents his mom didn't care but his dad pushed him over to eat food. SOOOOO KAWAIIIIII!!!!!! BUt unfortunately his brother isn't as affectionate. ALLLL WELLLLL!!!!! Cannot wait to see if they have babies.BElow pic of my 3 birds. THe male on the left and sisters on the right. The male is more small and different colour. We might be able to buy jurt jurt back after he has healed.fingers crossed =]=]=]]]]]]=]=]=]


 LASTLY I would like to send a shout out to my biggest fan Kat!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBEYBEYBYEBYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment