Tuesday 8 May 2012

you only ever turn 17 once..

ok, gonna make this post nice and short since it's 2:30am in the morning and i think the sugar from the cake is wearing off..
flowers from my boyfriend..LOL JK it's from Kat <3
first of all, thank-you so much to everyone today who either got me a card, made me some food (yum), bought me some chocolate (dont worry chungy, i love them!), attacked me with a birthday hug (diem, sierra, danielle, clement...), treated me with a nice birthday hug (tehe), gave me a birthday punch (oh wilson) or just gave me a wonderful "happy birthday joki!" I love ALL of you guys dearly..oh man, getting emotional yet again :'( 

an EXTRA big thank-you to my wonderful group of 10 (including me heh) !! the powerpoint presentation/videos were so heart-warming regardless of how long each of your videos were hehe. Was totally surprised and not expecting it..making me love you guys even more! Cant pick a favourite from them..cos i love all of them equally! WOOOOOO, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3

batman, just in case you were wondering..i did not die from eating your blue-coloured macaroons. even though they looked a bit funky, tasted a bit funky..I COULD FEEL THE LOVE POURING OUT FROM THEM! HEHEHE thankyou so much! oh also, my fellow podna, YOUR CUPCAKES HAVE ONCE AGAIN BEEN A SUCCESS! Man the swirly effect..so beautiful hehe. veronica, your cookies are neither too chewy nor too crunchy..which was perfect for me! TO MY PERSONAL BAKERS: thank-you so much for feeding me with your delicious food :9 i'll try not to consume them too quickly ;) hehe, trying to fatten me up aye?! :@  

to my piggy and my dancer, the present you made for me was so beautiful! loved every one of those messages..made me laugh and cry :') to my dugong, GODDAMN THOSE NAILPOLISHES, so dazzling :') especially the glittery one HEHE loved the descriptions you gave for them! LOVE YOU ! HEHE 

i will blog more about the food i had for the birthday dinner and cake tomorrow..OH I MEAN, LATER TODAY ;) that's if i survive the banhator's car ride from the seminar :S hehe kidding banh! im sure you're an amazing driver :)

No comments:

Post a Comment