Saturday 5 May 2012

experiencing pain both physically and emotionally

first of all.. I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED READING 'THE HUNGER GAMES' !! I know..it's been a while since i started but a lot of stuff have come up since i started reading HAHA
MOOOO
katdawg wanted to make me look Jamaican..she didnt even finish it D:
yesterday, i had my last ever Cross Country..actually got a bit sad even though that was my second cross country i had in Hurlstone HAHA (had year 11 half yearlies last year...) but im glad i entered the 'Serious Competitors' race at the start..even though i didn't put my name down as rank 23 after the race heh. It brought back memories..seriously. My first cross country at HAHS was in year 10, and i ran with Kitty cat. Coincidentally, i ran with Kitty cat for my last cross country as well but this time..she was the one listening to music HAHA man we've changed  a lot :L i was actually surprised at the number of people who entered the first race..shows how fit our year group is LOL jk, half of them stopped running once we reached the dairy..that half includes me and kitty but then we started running every time we gained the strength to or when we saw Jimmy catching up. 

Dude, if jimmy beat me the cross country..that would be sad. Sorry jimbo..but you know it to be true. 
oh Papa Bear, lovin' da pose
 Funniest thing happened man. I was just casually power-walking down the track when i spotted kinetixdawgs looking all perplexed standing in the grass so i jokingly yell out "Hey Kenny! Did you step into some cow shiz or something?" Turns out he got cow excrement flicked onto his leg when Alan ran past him..poor guy. He poured all the water from my bottle onto his leg and the poo was still there. 
lawl sorry kenny, couldnt help it
Felt sorry for him man..cos i can relate, stepped in dog poo once in Hong Kong. Mum saw me as an embarrassment HAHA oops. 


Found out later that the banhator had an incident with the electric fence, too bad i wasnt there to laugh at him help him out :S hehe

Woke up this morning with sore legs..goddamn it, im so unfit. Walked down the stairs for breakfast and omgaaaah the pain, had to limp my way down D:


Something happened today while i was at tutor which made me really upset..LIKE REALLY UPSET. That phone call man..the thoughts rushing through my head scared me..i watch too many movies :L I know its gonna severely affect a really special occasion thats coming up soon for me, awkward times are ahead but i guess, thats life. Not gonna reveal too much about it but if you're close enough to me, you'll probably hear about it. Just gonna end this on one note: just because we're related doesnt mean that i'll always be on your side rooting for you, cos seriously..your actions determine how i act towards you and so far..it aint good. And i will put the blame ENTIRELY on you if my day doesnt work out the way it should. Seriously, you have the perfect timing to ruin things. IOWJIPJDSIDJSIKJDI@EJ(@DIADNIDSJIDUJDDS -end rant-


On a lighter note, Physics ranks came back. Turns out i got an extra mark in the first assessment WOOOOOO. Finally..a rank which i actually like. My accumulative rank surprised me..didnt think it would actually be a pretty number..though some people might see it as unlucky, thats of course if you're superstitious! ;) But of course, i need a lot of improvement in order to achieve an even prettier rank hurhur

Hingis said she's organised a scavenger hunt thing around the house for me to find my presents HAHA such a cutie, can always count on her to cheer me up :')

No comments:

Post a Comment