Friday 9 November 2012

I am as free as the wind


First activity I did as a free woman? Watch 'Looper' at Livo Westies with Shane, Tracey, Julia, Thomson N, Thomson T, Victor, Wilson, Andrew, Chungy, Henry, Wendy, Alan, Chau, Danielle, Diem and Mary. Was it epic? It was so epic! Even though the ending was a bit predictable (not gonna spoil it for you Tranny, don't worry) my love for JGL has seriously grown. His acting was superb, reminded me EXACTLY of Bruce Willis. If you haven't watched it yet, GO WATCH IT! It is non-stop action, random bits of romance (really random I must add) and also a lot of laughing!

In other other news..

THE HSC IS OVER!

Well, my HSC finished on the 6th Nov, but I've been too lazy/busy/just not bothered to have a comeback post! Since I last posted, SO MANY things have happened. Ice-cream making in physics with liquid nitrogen, quad party, boarder vs daygo (which the boarders won btw), cross-dressing, graduation, year 12 formal and of course, the HSC. These past few weeks have been filled with laughter, tears and screaming; a complete whirlwind. 


That's just a collage which I made of all the main events that had occurred in the last 2 weeks of school. They are definitely memories I'll never EVER forget :) Good thing I always have my camera with me aye? To capture such amazing moments! :'D Ok I'm going to give in to my urge to type out a dedication to the wonderful group of people who I'm proud to call my peers and who will always be known as: HAHS CLASS OF 2012 

My dear cohort, even though I've only been graced with your presence since the start of year 10 (3 years in total!), you guys have opened my eyes to how amazing and loving the world can be. Each and everyone of us are tied together by the Hurlstone spirit and your endless enthusiasm to all the school events and our self-organised Year 12 parties (Wendy's mexican wave, art quad party etc) always warms my heart! I'm so glad I chose to take that dreaded Hurlstone exam (and smart enough to get in) because if I hadn't, I probably would have never met any of you and make such close and caring friends that have seriously changed my life! I wish everyone all the best for the rapidly approaching future. You guys have worked so hard to achieve the best in life, so I have no doubt you'll go far! I sincerely hope that I'll remain close with the majority of you, but of course we all know, that it is inevitable that we'll lose contact. BUT NEVERTHELESS the memories I've made will help me through those tough times! 

Yaaaay, well that's the emotional stuff done. HEHE.

Last night, the wonderful Stella Ko treated her UMAT crew (Me, Kitty, Michael D, Chau, Banh, Kenny, Thomson T, Diem, Mary and Alan) to a delicious (and hopefully not too expensive) dinner at Atom Thai. I forgot to take photos of the dishes before everyone started eating..but I took a before and after shot? HAHA



The food was absolutely yumyum and the cake afterwards was the right about of chocolate :9 Thanks again Stella! :D 

Well, I need to go walk the dogs and burn as much fat as possible before leaving for Hong Kong in less than 2 weeks! I'll blog as much as I can from now on. OMG SO MUCH FREEDOM. Before/During the HSC, I frequently said "Okay, I need to stop doing this, I need to study now" and now it's "Okay, I need to stop doing this, and blog/play with the iPad/watch shows" YAAAAAAY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment