Tuesday 20 November 2012

Gaining Weight for Hong Kong and Saying Goodbye

With one day left until the big trip, I am proud ashamed to say that I've gained weight instead of losing it. WELL, I haven't weighed myself in a while (too scared) but I can assume that by the amount of food I've gone out to eat this past week, despite the increased amount of exercise I've undertaken since the HSC ended two weeks ago. On that note, I can't believe it's only been two weeks since Chemistry..TIME IS MOVING SLUGGISHLY SLOW. 

Just to summarise all the outings:

Jamie's Italian; photo taken with SES platypus; menu at Jamie's Italian; Our Famous Polenta Chips; Crispy Squid; Prawn Linguine; Black Angel Spaghetti; Wild Rabbit Tagliolini; jen, me, kat and db; polaroids from db's camera

Won Jin BBQ; me, judip and jen; spicy hot tofu soup; tranny and db; fried dumplings; jajangmyun; sweet and spicy fried chicken; noggi; seafood stir-fried rice cake hot pan; eating fro-yo 

Harry's Cafe de Wheels @ George St; Harry's Tiger; Hot Dog de Wheels; me and kat; pidgeon; us being ourselves; birds errwhere; dat slant; brown pidgeon aka shivdawg
I hope Cathay Pacific serves nice plane food. I remember back in the olden days, Qantas gave out free unlimited cups of instant noodles. SO GOOD. Never hungry. I wonder if they still have them today..

Ok, this is probably the last blogpost I'll do before I leave for China. But I'm bringing my laptop so it's all good :D Man, I'm going to miss out on so many close friends' birthday :( Sorry Banh, Chungy, Rak, Yapster and Potato Andy. I'll try my best to somehow send all of you birthday messages! Can't believe you guys are turning 18 man..we're all getting old so fast. I really do wish you all the most wonderful 18th and that you'll act responsibly ;) Well, I know that Banh is already drinking every night (confessed in google hangout last night) LOL

To be honest, I would never have expected to have an actual blog. This is practically a one-person blog right now since Hingis is too lazy to blog :L And I can't believe it's actually lasted this long! Hehe, I know this is cheesy but I'd like to thank my followers and viewers on supporting me by reading this bore of a blog :3 hehehe

I guess this is farewell then!


Unless..I get bored in HK and blog. Nah, my fingers would be too chubby and fat by then to actually type anything. Hohohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment