Tuesday 3 July 2012

MICE

If have trouble reading because of colour highlight it with mouse! Sorry for the inconvenience!!!!!
Hingis ^_^

We have 2 mice. Their names are Laap Churng and Yuen Churng. Both are names of Chinese sausages. Joki thought of them when mum was chopping up the sausages for dinner. One mouse is called yuen churng because the sausage is darker and the other mouse was called laap churng because the sausage was darker and it had more brown.If the mouse had a diary it would look like this.

Dear diary
Today I woke up and pooped then I ate some food then pooped again and then drank some water be licking very quickly. Then I pooped again and weeed a bit. I then ate some doggie biccies. I then ran on the wheel for the rest of the day while pooping making it fly everywhere.

Then suddenly DUNDUNDUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
Yuen Churng escaped by jumping on the wheel that I accidently mad to high and going through the breathing hole in the roof.=[=[=[=[=[=[
Laap Churng was very lonely and hid most of the time but then DUNDUNDUNNNN!!!!!

When my mom was walking into the computer room she saw a mouse zip by. she then shouted,"FOUND THE MOUSE!!!!!" Me and my sis ran right into the room and surrounded the corner the mouse was in with boxes. I went in and caught it by the tail. We quickly put it back in the cage and their reunion was like this.






Except she bit her ear as if saying "You left me alone I missed you Don't run away again you hear me!"
I LOVE MY MICE!!!!!



Eating seeds


NOMNOMNOM

Eating heaps after the ride home frome the pet shop


Alone because her friend escaped
Still alone standing on the box

After friend got back they like sleeping under box together SO CUTE peeking out to see what the bright light was

Coming out of under box to see what's the matter

6 comments:

  1. Wait, how many mice do you have? Three? HAHAHHAA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have 2! HAHA can't you read that there's only 2 names?? LOL

      Delete
    2. COMPUTER MOUSE AHAHAHAHAHAHA...ok fine, :(

      Delete
    3. OMG WILSON LOL so lame HAHA

      Delete
  2. Aww, so cute :)
    So Laap Churng is a girl right? What about Yuen Churng?

    ReplyDelete