Tuesday 3 July 2012

1000 VIEWS!

hey hey hey, guess what?

This extremely noob and boring blog created by two complete losties has reached..
  
1000 views!


This calls for celebration!


Nah not really, I just felt like we've reached a milestone since this blog was created only 3 months ago LOL

Yes I know, a pretty pathetic post since I haven't blogged recently but what can I say..I'm a busy man. So basically, my trial HSC exams are coming up in less than a month and the UMAT exam is happening in roughly 3 weeks. Pretty hectic aye? I don't think I'm gonna manage but we'll see how things go at the end! I am currently sipping away at my coffee, hoping that it would be able to last me around 2-3 more hours so I can get as much of my Legal notes done but I can predict that I'll once again fall asleep while typing the notes up..like what happened last night and had a mini-nightmare -shudders- seriously, my dreams never make sense.

Loving my exam timetable, well who wouldn't with so many day-offs and weekends to cram study in,...EXCEPT for one double-up! 3U Maths and Legal are on the same day :( 


boohoo, maybe the school is trying to train me to get used to this double-up(ing?) for the actual HSC (damn BOS putting Physics and Legal on the same day) But that doesn't stop me from raging :@ man, i wanna cry.

ENOUGH DEPRESSION. I can eat away my sorrows with my "HSC Survival Kit" yo, thank-you once again to the lovely Miss Carol Chan who filled a whole bag full of food for me so I won't die before my exams <3

No comments:

Post a Comment