Friday 8 June 2012

Man's Best Friend

To My Dearest Toby,

It's been roughly a year since you left us and not a day goes past where my eyes don't tear up whenever I think of you. I still remember that horrible night but at least we were all there to keep you warm when you were being welcomed into heaven. You were the best dog anyone could have and even though we've had 3 dogs ever since you left, they would never be able to replace you in our hearts. We love and miss you so unbelievably much and do hope you are happily running around up there :)

♥ Joki 

To my best pet Toby,

I am sorry that we didn't do anything on your anniversary. I hope you are sleeping peacefully on God's lap in heaven and getting heaps of biscuits and walks and love. Sorry that I didn't care about you much when you were here and sometimes wanted a new dog when I never knew you were the special one. No one or dog or pet will ever replace you and I will always think of you. I still pray for you every night. I love you!

Love Hingis    

RIP Toby


No comments:

Post a Comment