Sunday 3 June 2012

I love you, baby I'm not a monster


haven't blogged in a while due to school assessments and study..but i do believe this deserves it's own blogpost. Disappointed that they're not promoting this song whatsoever, it's so damn catchy! i know batman is probably still going craycray about the man in the sexy ladyhat..i know i am, but for the dude with the swishy "lady gaga" mushroom hair :)

stayed up til 2:30am last night before going to bed to meet my husband (electric blanket). don't ask what i was doing, cos i myself have no idea. random bits of 2U Maths past HSC questions, with some fangirling right at 1AM (12AM South Korean time). cant believe batman forgot and only remembered when i asked her about it at 1:45AM HAHA that crazy vietnamese lady :')

i should really be studying now..my maths ranks have been reaaaaally ugleh, gosh i've become more and more stupid over the years..WHY ?! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment