Sunday 15 April 2012

Sugar Rush

Hmm.. what are these? Are they pebbles..or fish pellets?
Hehe, if you haven't guessed yet, they're Willy Wonka Nerds. 

BEST. THING. EVER
What i do when i have too much time on my hands HAHA
Seriously, the best thing ever made (not really..durian milkshakes from Holy Basil beat them anyday) But omg, i get so high on sugar..it ain't funny. Whenever you see me consuming food containing a large amount of sugar..imagine a WARNING sign above my head cos you don't wanna be near me when that happens HAHA kidding! It's not THAT serious..

Speaking of getting high..there are currently 3 girls 4 girls (forgot my sister LOL) who are next door..watching a movie while eating deliciously-smelling popcorn. I really want to barge into their room and eat their popcorn with them..but i dont wanna seem to be the creepy older sister of Hingis..so i'll leave that plan alone HAHA. Oh, how i miss those days of freedom. But omg...this is the most quiet i have heard them ALL DAY. Those girls..seriously, are so hyper and are so full of energy..i just get tired from looking at them running around the house D: man, i'm getting old. While the sun was still up..they played twister, singstar, monopoly.. and many more. Oh yeah, they were running around the upstairs for some reason before while i was showering.. YES i could hear their running while i was in the shower, sounded like as if Thor was in my house having a fight with Loki or something :L I just hope they don't come into my room in the middle of the night..because they couldn't sleep/had a nightmare/are hungry cos sleep is a very special time for me..treasure it more than ever now that it's my HSC year O_O

Hmm..it makes me have the urge to hold a sleepover after the HSC hehe, who knows! :D The creepy old vietnamese lady seems pretty excited at the thought of us singing ABBA Singstar so maybe i'll organise one just for her ;)


Getting pret-ty excited for what's going to happen this Wednesday..missing a pair of light blue leggings though, don't know where to find them! grrr :@ hopefully i'll get everything organised by then! HEHEHEHEHE


Apparently..according to Wilson..it's a rule that if you're a new blogger, you need to make a lot of blog entries at the beginning.. AHAHA I'll try to live up to that rule wilson! I'll try not to disappoint you.. HEHE 


Ok, i laugh too much.. until the next time i blog! :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm not crazy XD And I'm not 12 yet! But I am hyper so yeah :P

    And running around the house was fun! I didn't think we were THAT loud, though :S

    ReplyDelete