Saturday 28 April 2012

Countdown: 100 Days

heh, you might be going "100 days til what Joki?" 

well, im very sad to tell you HAHS Class of 2012 but there is approximately 100 days between now and our HSC Trials D: if you're wondering how i know..yesterday, my dad did this countdown calculation thing somehow and told me at during dinner that there is only 100 days until Trials, oh joy.

what i was gonna do to the dinner table but there was food on it and i love food
First week back to school was pretty depressing overall, none of my exam marks met my expectations..and i don't have high expectations :L BUT OH WELL, it's in the past! No amount of moping/crying/wailing/torturing myself can change my marks. Pretty much just reiterating my FB status here..but yeah, its true! It's in the past and there's no point dwelling on the past when you have the future rapidly approaching! WOOP WOOP positive thinking here HAHAHA :D


Anyway, enough talk about stuff that make me sad..


Parents said that our toy poodle might be pregnant! YAYAYAY can't wait to see little puppies running around! But best not to become attached to them..selling them is always a painful process :( we used to own a dog kennel back in our old house, over 70 dogs! Parents were breeders but then once i got into high school, we moved HAHA no idea why, it was further away from the school i went to in years 7-9 :S maybe they predicted the future and saw me going to Hurlstone in a dream or something :L WHO KNOWS


Speaking of countdowns, Hingis drew up a countdown to my 17th (8 DAYS TO GO!) on the chalkboard next to the kitchen HAHA such a cutie, love her. JK i told her to draw me one. Caught her on ebay the other day, was bidding for something..pretty sure it's something for me but best not to keep my hopes up! She sucks at hiding surprises..she left the birthday card she was making for me on the study table downstairs :L OH WELL, i'll act surprised, just in case ;) 


oh wait, she writes in this blog as well. OOPS SORRY HINGIS, NEXT TIME, BE CAREFUL WITH LEAVING STUFF AROUND THAT IM NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE! HAHAHAHA

THE FAMBAMS WENT TO HURSTVILLE WITHOUT ME TODAY :( boohoo, stayed home to study some cathode ray tubes instead :L gosh i love physics <3 (no sarcasm here) dad tested me on the stuff when they got home and i answered everything correctly! WOO, the thing is, im probably gonna forget about this pretty soon HAHA 


OMG, im behind on tutor hw! AND I HAVE MATHS TUTOR TOMORROW! NOOOOOO, oh well, she never checks anyway. I'm up to date on school hw but behind on tutor hw..good job Joki, that's the way to go -_-


now that school is back, this blog will probably be even more dead. DONT WORRY, hingis is as free as a bird now with Selective long out of the way so i'll get her to blog HEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment